Good day for everyone reading this. I'm Frank and here's a little introduction and my review:
I've been looking for something like Jake for quite a while. I like eating delicious foods, but I don't mind it if I don't. Most of the time I just want a fast meal that gets me full. I do care a lot about my health however, so I did find myself in the kitchen prepping meals way more than I like.
In comes Jake. Jake is the second 'complete food' that I've tried, after Joylent. I tried both the old Original and Sports and the new Sports. The amount of calories in Sports is the reason I changed to Sports from Joylent originally. I like that you differentiate on energy. Some pro's:
- The single meal packages are great, and they look and feel high quality.
- The new Jake Sports is less sweet, good.
- Protein .
- Your customer service is truly amazing.
- Too bad that the seeds are gone, I liked them.
- You need more flavours, this is a nice change, but I'll get tired of it some day.
Thanks for the read, keep growing!